|Monday|| 11:00 — 07:30 |
|Tuesday|| 09:30 — 06:30 |
|Wednesday|| 09:30 — 06:30 |
|Thursday|| 09:30 — 06:30 |
|Friday|| 09:30 — 05:00 |
Customer reviews about Meditourist
- Gajdos György Added 07/11/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Great job, absolutely recommend !
- Tim Feinberg Added 21/10/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★My second visit to Dr Rodrigo. Tummy tuck last year - fantastic results , followed up with Lipo this year, once again results are exceeding my expectations. The whole experience with Dr R and Joanna was on both occasions was superb from start to finish. I would look no further if considering surgery in Budapest. Already planning my next trip !
- Annamaria Clark Added 23/09/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★I had a rhinoplasty and septoplasty done by Dr Rodrigo. My septum was severely deviated and it had to be broken in four places to set it straight. From a cosmetic point of view I had the small bump on the ridge of my nose removed and my nose tip refined. I had reacted badly to the septoplasty and after the surgery I looked like I had two black eyes and one eye was almost swollen shot. Within the next couple of days the swelling from around my eyes started migrating down to my cheeks and I looked like a chipmunk for a couple of days. Despite how bad I looked after the surgery, my recovery was quick and I was able to go back to work after 8 days of the surgery. By that time others didn’t notice the remaining swelling and I could cover the bruising which had turned yellow, with makeup. It took me a while to get used to my new nose. I saw it for the first time six days after the surgery at which point it was still very upturned from the swelling and piggy like which caused me quite a bit of distress. It would have been better if I didn’t look at my nose until I went back to work by which time my nose had started dropping back to its normal place. Post surgery I didn’t experience pain but I had a lot of pressure in my face like when you have a very bad cold and this pressure (which got worse at night) and not being able to breathe through my nose for a week did wear down at my nerves and made me very irritable. My nose shape continued to improve as the remaining swelling (perceptible only to me) went down although this did take 3-4 months. I now love my new nose and I am very happy that I had the surgery done. Dr Rodrigo is truly a brilliant surgeon! Joanna’s pre-surgery instructions were very clear and I was impressed with the amount of information I received. She was very caring and she helped me get through the post operation days which were quite tough emotionally.
- Olga Vasileva Added 17/09/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★I had a facelift and double blepharoplasty done last year. The results are very good, I look so much younger and look natural as well. The experience was very good, Dr Rodrigo and Joanna were very friendly and supportive.
- Sarah Carberry Added 16/09/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★I had liposuction and laser lipo/smartlipo performed on my thighs, knees and buttocks by Dr Rodrigo. My main aim was to get rid of my cellulite and improve the firmness of the skin on and under my buttocks. I was very well looked after and the whole experience has exceeded my expectations. I received very informative emails from Joanna about what to expect and what to do before and after my procedure. Throughout the process she was there to help. She met me for my consultation with Dr Rodrigo, was there with me at the hospital before I went in for my surgery and visited me after I woke up. She also made sure that I got to my hotel room alright afterwards and visited me further times. Her encouragement and empathy made all the difference. Dr Rodrigo consulted me about what he thought would give me the best result. His sureness in what should be done and his confidence that my results would be great put me very much at ease during my consultation. I have heard many good things about him from other patients and I definitely feel that I made the rights choice in putting my trust in him to transform my body. I was also pleased with the plastic surgery clinic. It is very modern and clean and the recovery rooms very comfortable. The nurses that looked after me were also wonderful. Both Aniko my day nurse and Jutka my night nurse were very attentive and friendly. They checked up on me many times and they made me as comfortable as possible. The pain after the surgery was a lot less than I expected and within four days I was already out and about walking, sightseeing and shopping. I am very happy with my recovery so far and I can’t wait to see the final result once all the swelling and bruising has subsided. Overall, I am very delighted with the service and care I have received and will definitely choose Meditourist and Dr Rodrigo for the next surgery I have planned. I can recommend them wholeheartedly.
Cosmetic Surgery Budapest|Plastic Surgery Hungary
Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery in Hungary: Rhynoplasty, Liposuction, Facelift, Brow Lift, Buccal fat removal in Budapest,Plasztikai Sebeszet, Plasztikai Sebészet
plastic surgery in Hungary, cosmetic surgery in Budapest, plastic surgery abroad, Rhynoplasty, Budapest,Plasztikai Sebeszet, Plasztikai Sebészet
Share this page
Today's weather in Wicklow (County Wicklow)
03:00 6 ℃ 1008 hPa 87 % 1 m/s 06:00 7 ℃ 1009 hPa 87 % 2 m/s 09:00 10 ℃ 1010 hPa 80 % 2 m/s 12:00 10 ℃ 1010 hPa 83 % 4 m/s 15:00 10 ℃ 1010 hPa 80 % 2 m/s 18:00 10 ℃ 1010 hPa 74 % 1 m/s 21:00 9 ℃ 1011 hPa 80 % 1 m/s